Saturday, April 12, 2008

THE BIG MOVE

Goodbye to the old portapack



Well Spring has sprung. The snow has almost disappeared and the weather has been beautiful. I rode my bicycle to school for the first time on Tuesday and unless the weather is really bad I will ride everyday- 10 minutes at the most. Hello to the new Grade 8 classroom.

Last Friday 4th April the teachers from St Mike's made the move into their new rooms. It had been delayed for a week and when it finally happened they were very pleased and excited as they had been waiting for a long time. I have also just finished my midterm reports and after having helped Wayne with his, mine were a breeze. I am quite proud of myself as I actually copied and pasted for the first time. I felt guilty about using the same comments but then realised that the way reports are done you really do have to use the same comments for each of the 4 levels. I don't like the rep
orting system as it is totally impersonal. Anyway the job is done and I feel extremely relieved.

No comments: